Friday, November 18, 2005

11/18/2005

Why do guys have the best clothes? I went to Kohl's grand opening today to use a $10 gift card I had received in the mail (from them) to purchase a gift for a friend. The item I picked out was less the $10, so I was looking at the women's clothes and was immediately drawn to some striped button-down shirts. I am a sucker for striped anything, especially button-down shirts. Don't ask me why, I just am. Unfortunately (well, fortunately for my wallet) neither of the 2 styles they had fit me well. But why did they only have two styles?! The guys' section was loaded with shirts I absolutely loved. I was tempted to try them on, but knew they would give an even worse fit. *Sigh.* It's a sad world. So I bought myself some luxurious, oversized towels to assuage my grief. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never had that problem... and it is probably because I'll end up with the guys clothes anyways. I have a jacket I bought a long time ago that was actually for a man, which is probably why it is so huge (it was plaid!) and I do remember that the one time my dad took me shopping for jeans when I was little, we came back with boys jeans and my mom just laughed and laughed. I wore those for a while.
    I hope that the towels assuage your grief well! A good choice, I think.
    Are you going to see the new Pride and Prejudice?
    Heather
    ps-happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my blog is www.xanga.com and is swimpolochic-check it out sometime

    ReplyDelete