Monday, November 14, 2005

11/14/2005

I broke down and bought a TV. I'm such a wimp. It really does get lonely, though, without a roommate. The purchase (and cable) paid off yesterday and today, though. Three words: Cup of China. Woohoo!! I can't wait for the Olympics!

On a sadder note, I just talked to my brother for what will probably be the last time for a year. His deployment date got moved up a day and he shipped out today as opposed to tomorrow. I'm glad my parents told me last night or I might not have called him in time. We didn't really talk about too much. Just how the rest of his leave had been and if he'd gotten everything together. Nothing serious. But after I said goodbye, I shed a few (or maybe more) tears. In some ways, I think this deployment is worst than the first one, at least in my mind. I don't know why. Maybe because the situation is so less clearly defined or maybe because I don't have the distraction of school. Whatever the reason, I'm praying even harder for his safety. Please do the same.

I love you, Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment