Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last Tex-Mex

Went out for margaritas after work tonight with much the same crew that came out painting on Friday and a few additional ladies who weren't able to make it that evening. I was very excited to see Shirley, as she has been away from work for a while with a heart issue. Hopefully the doctors will figure it out soon and she'll be back at work. She's the general maintenance supervisor and we have sorely missed her leadership and her smile.

Post-margaritas, I headed over to Jessica's for a farewell dinner with her. Jessica was my longest lasting roommate before Michael (well, actually, Michael hasn't beat her yet!). Another sweet soul who will be missed.

Sorry for the lack of photos with Jess and fuzzy photos of the margarita-time. No, it's not a reflection of how I felt after drinking one! It's just that my camera battery died just as I was about to use it, so these are cell phone shots I stole off of Shirley's Facebook page!






No comments:

Post a Comment