Saturday, August 4, 2012

Last Painting with a Twist

Tonight was a social/networking event for the women's interest group at work. It was held at Painting with a Twist, an incarnation of the popular concept to mix painting with drinking - which I must say, is brilliant! Because only with a little wine am I going to feel comfortable breaking out my drawing skills - and be crazy enough to think they produce anything like art!!! Anyway, although I was not as successful as last year, I still had a blast hanging out with all the ladies. I know one of the main things I will miss while working from home is the people and these people in particular.

In other news, Michael went to a poker night - and (like normal, I'm proud to say) won both games!

The inspiration piece
Our instructor

Natalie, (me), Julie, (Nina)
Brandi, Leah, Melissa

Brandy, Jaime, Tara


The whole crew
Don't think mine will be the inspiration piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment