Tuesday, January 9, 2007

1/9/2007

I thought the pills were supposed to take care of my once-a-month pity party . . . and yet, here I am, feeling blue. Can I demand a refund? I mean, I'm still in pain too! I think I must have gotten a defective batch. Ah well, at least I know that once I go to bed, I'll wake up my normal cheery self. I just hate feeling so out of whack . . .

In other, less morose news . . . I made myself some curtains. Yes indeedy, I may be Martha Stewart yet! I had my sewing machine out because I made some stuff for Lit, and then I just decided that my bathroom needed some sprucing up. Well, to be truthful, all my windows need coverings now that I got them enlarged, but I had only enough fabric for the bathroom. Plus, I figured I'd better start with a smaller project. Despite being freehanded, and made without the benefit of a tape measure, I think they look quite good. Not professional, by any means, but you can only tell that if you get up close and stare. Perhaps I'll post a picture, once I redo the curtain rod (the previous owners didn't center it over the window, and yes, that bothers me to no end!).

1 comment:

  1. so wonderful to see many posts again! it inspires me;) I'm glad you got those windows re-done like you had wanted. I hope you are enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete