Saturday, January 6, 2007

1/6/2007

Do you like the new layout of my blog? What, you say, you can't tell a difference besides the added picture? True, it doesn't look much different, but now when I want to change something, I don't have to write HTML code. Yay! I try to avoid learning code . . . I'm already enough of a dork! Anyway, as I was playing with the blog and contemplating what to add, I realized I could add AdSense, which would display those little Google ads that relate to my blog and for every click on the ads I would get money. Tempting as the offer was, you'll be happy to note that common decency won over my mercenary little heart (that, and I know I don't have enough readers to make it worthwhile ;) I did have fun, though, thinking of the ads that might have come up with my last blog:

"HillCo: We'll build a hill in your back yard"
"NightVision: Goggles guaranteed to work in fog"
"Apollo: Where your body is our business"

Ok, anyway . . . . on an unrelated note (I seem to be more random all the time) I've been noticing on MySpace that a lot of my friends have posted their "celebrity look-alikes." There is this website where you can upload a picture of yourself and it'll run a facial recognition program and tell you what celebrities you look like. I went ahead and did it with my profile pic and got results like Kate Winslet, Anne Hathaway and other random (female) celebrities I don't know. Then I uploaded a picture from Peter's wedding, and, well, I think these results are better! ;)



For those who have no idea who most of these people are (like me), they are (l-to-r, top-to-bottom): Michelle Rodriguez, Harvey Keitel, Shirley Temple, Josie Maran, Heath Ledger, Jordanna Brewster, Bill Gates, and Molly Ringwald. Yes, I know that probably still doesn't help you place them, but the fact that I look like Heath Ledger AND Bill Gates is something I'm proud of! ;) (Oh wait, I was trying to get away from dorkiness . . . !)

1 comment:

  1. I recognized Shirley Temple and Bill Gates. The only other one I have even heard of is Molly Ringwold. I think she's an actress, right?

    ReplyDelete