Thursday, June 29, 2006

6/29/2006

I have joined the ranks of the chemically dependent. No, I didn't just take up pot, but I did just have an exterminator come and spray the inside and outside of my house. And I've set it up so he'll come out here quarterly. I may have mutated children, but by golly, they won't have to spend all their time Raiding cockroaches like I have the past few weeks! Ahh, the joys of SETX . . .

In more exciting news, I am leaving tomorrow for San An. Yay! One of my friends from college is getting married, so I'm going to the wedding. The best part is that a bunch of my friends from college are coming down for the wedding as well, so I'll get to seem them. In some ways, I think this'll be better than when I saw them in April, as they won't be stressing out over school. Plus I'm taking a day off of work, so I get to feel like I'm playing hooky. Woohoo!

Finally, a sad piece of news . . . I recently discovered that my cousin Westin is growing and may in fact be taller than me now! I'm hoping that doesn't mean pay back for me when I come home for Christmas . . . at least I can take comfort in the fact that there will always be certain members of my family who will be shorter than me (*cough* Mom and Aunt Cyndie *cough, cough*) . . . ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for short ppl, it makes us tall ppl feel superior:)

    *points finger at Mom, Aunt Cindy and Naomi and laughs*

    Michael

    ReplyDelete