Friday, June 24, 2011

Post-cruise fun

I had a training class in Seattle the week after the cruise (which means my company paid for my flight there and back. Score!) but it didn't start until Tuesday. Rather than hang out all by my lonesome in Seattle, I went with Peter and Melissa to Oak Harbor for the evening. Sunday we didn't do too much besides get home (after a reather stressful time navigating getting everything to the van after getting off the ship), do a little unpacking (them, not me!) and watch a movie and hit the hay. Monday, I took the kids to McDonald's for breakfast and play time and then to the neighborhood park for more play time. I had to take the shuttle back to Seattle on Monday afternoon so I'd be ready to go bright and early Tuesday, so it wasn't a very long time with them, but any extra time with my babies is a plus in my book! Coincidentally, the shuttle driver knew Peter and Melissa and had been in a Bible study with them. I made sure to give him plenty of dirt on Peter!

Hard to catch him looking at you!

David did NOT like this slide. I ended up having to climb in there and rescue him. Not so easy to get through those tubes when you're more than four feet tall!
Sarah, on the other hand, loved it!














There I got his beautiful face









She INSISTED on pulling the wagon





No comments:

Post a Comment