Sunday, February 19, 2006

2/19/2006

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I placed a bid on a house and it was accepted. Yay!! :) I will now be going through the lending, inspecting, etc. process, but assuming that it all goes well, I should be in the house within 2 months. I cannot wait to get out of this apartment!

For the curious (Dad), the address is . . . well, just email me to find out. While I haven't actually driven from the house to work (I'll try that on Monday), I'm sure it is no more than 10 minutes from work. Much better than the 30/45/60 minute drive I have to and from work now!

Also, I've posted some pictures online, so visit my photo page (link is to the right), check them out, and let me know what you think! :)

1 comment:

  1. yLooked at your pictures. Looks like a cute little, big house. Keep us posted.

    OOOXXX

    ReplyDelete