Monday, October 31, 2005

10/31/2005

So I'm off of nights, finally. Woohoo! Much as I loved working with the operators and getting to see how the down-and-dirty operations of my units work, I'll be glad to get back to a regular schedule. 7-12s (day-hours) have really been getting to me. I'm really happy I worked them, though, 'cause I've gotten to know the operators better and will feel a lot more comfortable going out to the unit more often.

Today has been a day of catching up with people. I was planning on going to friend's house to help her take her baby trick-or-treating (basically, I wanted a baby fix), but a real bad storm prevented that. I was kind of down, since I'm roommateless now and and had no one to talk to, but I ended up talking via phone or IM to half-a-dozen people. I guess God knew I needed a little cheering up!

Well, I must be heading to bed, even though I am far from tired. Today was my switch day, so I need to sleep now, even though I didn't get up until 1:30 this afternoon. I'll leave with a picture I just got developed (finally) from my trip to Europe. That's me and my best friend, Beca, in front of the Colosseum.


Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Naomi! No, I doubt you'll ever post like me. We all know engineers can't be that profound! ;-)

    ReplyDelete