Saturday, March 19, 2011

Houston Rodeo

Last night we went to the Houston Rodeo. A company that does a lot of work at my plant had a suite and invited several people to join in the fun. Of course, luxuriating in a suite is always fun, especially the brownie and ice cream bar, but this was especially exciting as neither of us had been to a rodeo before. Michael loved the "calf wrestlin', bull ridin', bronc bustin'" and all other manner of animal fun. Me? I loved the mutton busting - 5 and 6 year olds trying to hang on to sheep. Cute! I, like normal, forgot to pull out my camera until after the rodeo events were done. I did manage to take a few pics of the Alan Jackson concert, which, surprisingly, was not too terrible, even though it was country!

All in all, a fun night, although I'm afraid I've a rodeo fanatic on my hands . . . we're already making plans to attend the Beaumont rodeo in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment